Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would see patients from 1-3 facilities per day but located in a close radius to each other.
- Live and practice in the Los Angeles metro area.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Ideal physician is someone who can work w/staff, commmunication/negotiation skills, Hospice transition/end of life care planning, flexibility in developing the program, flexible in work schedule, business hours.
- Competitive base salary and incentives.
- The Post-Acute physicians round on patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs).
- If working on Sat/Sun then will be off 2 days during the week.
- More flexibility in patient scheduling - If a patient needs a family meeting, you can sit down and spend 60 minutes to do so.
- Would be responsible for phone. This is infrequent and only if a question comes up from the SNF staff.
- Team approach and quality patient care as the goal.
- Team-based care and whole-person approach --More similar to hospital work but not quite the same intensity.
- They schedule a month in advance so physicians know what days worked.
- Usually Mon-Fri but some weekends involved.
- An established Post-Acute program in NW Los Angeles County which includes cities like Burbank, Glendale, Tajunga, Mission Hills, etc.
- Flex schedule working 5 days per week from 8am to 5pm or similar type hours.
- Patient census average about 10-15 per day.
- Future growth and leadership potential if desired.
- For EMR - Allscripts.
- Join a Premier Organization that continues to grow in Southern California.
- Secure and stable employed position with a premier organization in Southern California.
- Continuity of care which is more office-based.
- They use a team approach..
- Physicians can live anywhere that is commutable to the area.
- Different than an office where appointments are every 15 minutes or so.
- Apply Now.
- Good fit for clinicians who prefer episodic care vs.
- Flexible daytime schedule.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or. Job.747695.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 8.