Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Different than an office where appointments are every 15 minutes or so.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible daytime schedule.
- Patient census average about 10-15 per day.
- Team-based care and whole-person approach --More similar to hospital work but not quite the same intensity.
- Good fit for clinicians who prefer episodic care vs.
- Physicians can live anywhere that is commutable to the area.
- Flex schedule working 5 days per week from 8am to 5pm or similar type hours.
- Would see patients from 1-3 facilities per day but located in a close radius to each other.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or. Job.747695.
- Join a Premier Organization that continues to grow in Southern California.
- Team approach and quality patient care as the goal.
- The Post-Acute physicians round on patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs).
- Ideal physician is someone who can work w/staff, commmunication/negotiation skills, Hospice transition/end of life care planning, flexibility in developing the program, flexible in work schedule, business hours.
- For EMR - Allscripts.
- They schedule a month in advance so physicians know what days worked.
- Apply Now.
- Would be responsible for phone. This is infrequent and only if a question comes up from the SNF staff.
- Secure and stable employed position with a premier organization in Southern California.
- More flexibility in patient scheduling - If a patient needs a family meeting, you can sit down and spend 60 minutes to do so.
- Continuity of care which is more office-based.
- An established Post-Acute program in NW Los Angeles County which includes cities like Burbank, Glendale, Tajunga, Mission Hills, etc.
- Live and practice in the Los Angeles metro area.
- If working on Sat/Sun then will be off 2 days during the week.
- They use a team approach..
- Future growth and leadership potential if desired.
- Usually Mon-Fri but some weekends involved.
- Competitive base salary and incentives.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 8.